I've started the baby blanket. After a lot of tries with a lot of different patterns, I am using the knitted bias blanket from Knit Baby Blankets!. This is it, so far:
I'm starting a Fibonacci sequence next. The blanket in the book was not striped, but I like the way this is turning out.
I've spent most of today doing laundry and getting the studio ready for the Elfa units that will be delivered (and installed!) on Tuesday. I could possibly have a room finished by the weekend. Unbelievable.
This is Mr. Z helping me with the laundry.
Irresistible, evidently.
3 comments:
If you make me a beret, too, I'll pay you in gratitude. And sisterly affection, of course, which is supposed to be priceless.
Yr affect: sister.
LOVE the idea of using the Fibonacci sequence for the baby blanket! Looks great!
Thanks for the blog mention! We all had fun at Brit's and Ted's on Saturday!
thank you so much for the beret. i LOVE it! wearing it right now. i alternate between that and the "cat hat".
glad you made it saturday night :)
had a blast.
Post a Comment