The desk area --
And the drawer units and book shelves --
At last -- a place for all my yarn!!! and books about yarn!!! and maybe room for fabric and my books about quilting!!! I'll have to see if there is any space left... Here's the stuff that has to fit in there:
(Not counting the fabric in the garage. It's a disease.)
And the supervisor, who was uninterested in the whole process--
Now, to start organizing...
8 comments:
Looks gorgeous, sweetie. Your admiring public looks forward to great things emerging from such a terrific workspace.
MJ-
How many projects do have going! The room looks great! I know you'll have it together in no time.
Happy Valentine's Day!
xox,
Al
Okay. Brit was right. You do have lots of yarn.
I'm so "J" to see that fantabulous craft room!!!! Can't wait to see it in person and actually weigh, measure and photograph your "collection" of yarn!
Holy crap. That is an amazing set up!!! I'm green with envy. Seriously. You shudda showed this on March 17th.
looks like the world's best cat did a great job supervising!
b.
WOW! Color me freaking GREEN with ENVY! That's going to be amazing...
Did I mention I'm up for adoption?
That is a beautiful amazing room! I can't wait to see it all stocked up. Hey it was so nice seeing you last night! You have a smile that could light a room, and does :)
I just discovered your blog while reading Crazy Aunt Purl. Your stash and fabulous workspace "Studio" caught my eye and I had to read more. It is my fantasy to consolidate my stash into something like this and in it's own dedicated room. Your blog is great. I'm a new blogger. Figuring it out has been like a puzzle. I've learned more about the computer in the last couple weeks then in the last few years. Thanks for sharing your "Art Studio"! You lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment