I had a hard time taking my own photo wearing it, so I got a model who was sitting around the house.
It uses bulky or chunky yarn. I used Linie 157 Tessa for the heathered yarn and Lett-Lopi for the black. It knitted up really fast, so I'm encouraged to make a few more for gifts.
Zulu? He's right here, checking out the back yard.
I'm going to the Oscars!! I got the tickets last Wednesday. My old college buddy, Janice, can't go -- she's the reason I tried for the tickets in the first place -- but my good friend, Alyson, is joining me. I am planning on wearing one of the outfits I got in India. I'll take plenty of pictures.
1 comment:
Oscars!?!!?? How cool that you get to go!!! I think you should wear your new beret and some hand-knit socks for comfort. All eyes will be on you. On the Red Carpet when they ask, "Who are you Wearing?" You can say, "Me."
Post a Comment