I found out I have a LOT of pink -- who knew? -- and tons of red and blue...and green and yellow and orange. I have a lot of yarn. I still have some empty drawers, though. The bin in front is the "cheap" stuff -- Red Heart, etc. I want to save the drawers for the good stuff! I now have two trash cans full of Ziploc bags and plastic wrap from all the yarn I forgot I had. I even found some needles I forgot I bought.
Zulu watched for a while, got very agitated from all the stuff getting thrown around and finally retired to his Scratch Lounge. I have one of the prototypes, because the inventor, Frank, is a friend of Brit's. He LOVES it!
It was a gorgeous day -- this is the view from my back yard:
You just can't beat February in Southern California.
4 comments:
Okay. Uncle. You DO have a lot of yarn.
Mr. Z is gorgeously photogenic. Being that sexy, why should he have to do anything else?
I dunno, MJ...we may have to have a yarn-off contest with some sort of scale to weigh all that yarny-goodness. We might just tie for yarn owned!
I just discovered your blog while reading Crazy Aunt Purl. Your stash and fabulous workspace "Studio" caught my eye and I had to read more. It is my fantasy to consolidate my stash into something like this and in it's own dedicated room. Your blog is great. I'm a new blogger. Figuring it out has been like a puzzle. I've learned more about the computer in the last couple weeks then in the last few years. Thanks for sharing your "Art Studio"! You lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy yarn envy! Feeling VERY inadequate here... sigh...
Post a Comment