Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday!!!

I just got this email from the producer of Good Morning America:

"GMA/NY is planning to air our profile of Maryjo this Monday, Jan.28,
between 8:00am and 9:00am (probably between 8:30am and 9:00am).

And a longer version of the same profile is set to air
on Monday on the internet program called GMANOW (it airs
between 9:00am and 10:00am Eastern time - presumably
6:00 AM LA time)."

I'm going to be famous!! A lot of people have been asking me when it will be on, so please spread the word. I've got a lot of phone calls to make!

6 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Wow! How exciting! I may have to ask for your autograph.

Madge said...

Wheee! How exciting!

Off to program the DVR....

Anonymous said...

Yay! I hope you Tivo it so I can watch it with you and Bella :) FUN!

brit

carlita dee said...

Mary Jo, you've always been a star in my book, but I send a big pat on the back just the same. :)

Annika said...

You were great!

Lori said...

Totally terrific--I loved your comment about movies being what books were in the previous century and how they tie everyone together. Just lovely (and you looked darned good, too!)