Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Yarn bigger than my head



I've taken a break from hats for a while. Last Sunday, Ellen inspired me to do something with the skein as big as my head we both bought at the infamous Black Sheep everthing's gotta go sale. I forget the name of the yarn, or the yardage, but it's a lot. I'm starting a blanket done in strips and, with the color changes, it should be something pretty.

4 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Hahahaha! Excellent photo showing that the skein of yarn IS bigger than your head! Can't wait to see the blanket progress!

mehitabel said...

I looked at that yarn at the sale and "just said no!" But then I already had a few skeins that were bigger than my head. Mostly I've de-stashed them now, thank goodness. But kudos to you for tackling that mound o' yarn!

Madge said...

It's as big as two of your heads! Which of course makes me think of circus freaks...so now you're knitting a circus blanket. Perfectly logical. But not freaky. Oh, no.

I think I'll stop now. *scritches to Bella*

Ellen Bloom said...

"Super Cozy" by Feza!!! I found the name!