Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Last Night


This is a farewell to my Pilates studio that I've been going to for at least 8 years. My favorite trainer, Amanda, is leaving and I need to take a financial break from private lessons. It was just me, Amanda and Heather last night -- we've been together (with Jackie) for about 5 years. Bye, bye for now...

We had our second Bollywood night at Jackie's on Friday. We saw Krrish with the gorgeous Hrithik Roshan. (He is really worth checking out.)




Next time we are planning a day trip to Artesia to see a film in a Bollywood theatre. And have lots of food. And (maybe) buy some more saris.

I chased Bella around the house, but she refused to pose. I only got a very blurry, dark photo of her behind. Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Ohhh! Pilates! That's why you look so great!

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

"an innocent, sheltered (but very well muscled) young man"

Yeah. who would want to see that?!